Labor Day is often considered the "last hurrah" of summer. What better excuse for outdoor cooking and dining!?! This potato salad makes a great side to any BBQ and with no mayo involved, it's safe to serve outside without keeping it chilled!
Rosemary Dijon Potato Salad
- 3 lbs. gold and red potatoes
- 4 tbsp. Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- salt/pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender when pierced with a knife, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely. Dice into bite sized chunks and place in a large bowl. Add diced red onion.
- Combine mustard, olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and vinegar in small bowl. Whisk & pour over potatoes & onion.
- Fold together and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate & serve.