We're combining two of our MOST popular products into one easy entertaining recipe. Savvy cooks start stocking their pantries in the early days of fall with New England Cranberry Pepper Jelly .... perfect for the upcoming holidays, but a product versatile enough to use year round! As the label says, this pepper jelly is "spicy but not too hot" and includes whole cranberries suspended in the most wonderful mixture of sweet and savory jelly we've ever tasted.
Clever hostesses keep our miniature pastry shells on hand for last-minute entertaining and unexpected guests. We've shared sweet and savory recipes that make great use of these pastry cups, but the potential fillings are endless! Since the cups freeze well, and our jams and jellies have an extended shelf life, you'll never regret keeping both in your own pantry!
Cranberry Pepper Jelly Cups
- 20 Miniature Pastry Shells
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz plain goat cheese
- pinch of salt & pepper
- 5 or 6 fresh sage leaves, minced
- New England Cranberry Pepper Jelly
- Combine softened cheeses, salt/pepper, and sage in a bowl.
- Spoon into pastry cups and broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Top with desired amount of Cranberry Pepper Jelly and serve.