With tailgating season in full swing, we've rounded up some of our favorite tips from around the web. From packing a cooler safely and efficiently, to creating a gourmet Hot Dog bar, you'll be partying in style on-campus or in your own living room!
- Create a Bloody Mary Bar... think olives, pickles, okra and more!
- Study up on how to properly pack an ice chest
- Simplify charcoal transport with this genius idea for a fire starter
- Pack cocktails and non-carbonated drinks in plastic bags for a disposable, non-breakable party
- Use cardboard cup holders for a modular veggie tray
- Take hot dogs to the next level and set up a hot dog bar with gourmet condiments and toppings