What's more refreshing than lemonade on a hot summer day? Only perhaps this cocktail, the Rosemary Lemon Drop! Made from freshly squeezed juice, fresh herbs, and a touch of Liber & Co. Gum Syrup, this twist on the classic lemon drop will put your cocktail shaker to good use. A glass rimmed with Quai Sud Lemon Sugar ensures that your sweet tooth is satisfied.
Rosemary Lemon Drop Cocktail
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1.5 oz. rosemary simple syrup (we add a few springs of rosemary to our Liber Gum Syrup and let it steep for approximately 4 hours)
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Quai Sud Pure Cane Lemon Sugar to rim the glass
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- Rim a cocktail glass with sugar.
- Combine all liquid ingredients ingredients in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice.
- Shake vigorously. Strain into rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon and a small sprig of rosemary.