What's better than a bottle of wine and noshing on cheese and accompaniments with friends? This cheese platter has a little something extra... Gary & Kit's dukkah covered goat cheese balls. We paired these with complimentary flavors for a unique take on the everyday cheese platter. The next time you're charged with bringing the cheese board to a gathering, think of dukkah covered cheese for a more exotic (yet simple to prepare) option. As another serving suggestion, you could use the dukkah covered goat cheese on a salad of mixed greens with vinaigrette and dried cranberries.
Dukkah & Goat Cheese Platter
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- Gary & Kit's Classic Hazelnut Dukkah and/or Toasted Sesame & Pistachio Dukkah
- Smoked Paprika Almonds with Sea Salt
- Greek Olives
- Water Crackers
- Fresh Red Grapes
- Fresh Green Apple slices
- Divide the goat cheese into 6 equal sized portions. Roll each portion into a ball with your hands. (I found that having wet hands helps forms the balls and helps the dukkah stick better.)
- Sprinkle the dukkah on a plate and roll each ball in dukkah until coated.
- Arrange the cheese, crackers, nuts, olives, and fruit on your platter and serve!