or a unique flavor twist on traditional fries, we decided to try out green bean french fries which are all over Pinterest right now! We thought that Gary & Kit's Classic Hazelnut Dukkah would make for an interesting seasoning paired with Virginia Chutney Mango Chutney as a dipping sauce. These green bean fries are a vegetarians dream! If you wanted to turn these fries into a more formal side dish, you could toss the cooked beans in mango chutney for a sweet coating.
Green Bean Dukkah Fries with Mango Chutney Dipping Sauce
- Fresh green beans, washed and trimmed (or you can use frozen green beans, thawed)
- Dukkah Hazelnut spice mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Virginia Chutney’s Mango Chutney
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place washed and trimmed green beans on prepared baking pan, making sure they aren't touching each other. Sprinkle dukkah evenly over green beans.
- Place green beans in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy! (For added crisp, broil for an extra 1-2 minutes before pulling them out of the oven).
- All to cool for a few minutes, and serve with mango chutney as a dipping sauce!