Beyond a typical cheese board, the charcuterie board is rapidly gaining popularity as a sophisticated snacking presentation. We've gathered some of our favorite cured meats and accompaniments to make our signature version. Handcrafted small batch salami, caperberries and pickled garlic make this a truly unique take on this popular dish. A charcuterie board would make a great appetizer for Father's Day or gather ingredients and a nice cutting board as a gift!
The Savory Pantry Signature Charcuterie Board
- Olympic Provisions Finocchiona Dry Cured Salami
- L’Estornell Wild Caperberries
- Cherith Valley Hot ‘n Spicy Pickled Garlic
- Edmond Fallot Seed Style Dijon Mustard
- Rustic Bakery Rosemary & Olive Oil Sourdough Flatbread
- Slice medallions of cured meat to your preferred thickness.
- Arrange on a cutting board, leaving space for accompaniments.
- Fill in with a handful of caperberries and pickled garlic.
- Add a dollop of seed style mustard to the board.
- Serve with flatbread.