Deviled eggs are a classic crowd-pleasing appetizer for any occasion, but Easter can be a great excuse to let them take center stage. Serve these mayo-free eggs as part of your Easter brunch spread or use up those leftover dyed eggs the week after Easter!
Green Mountain Mustard owners Jeanne, Michael, and Ed Adams shared this recipe with us as a way to showcase their small batch, whole grain mustards. We know you and your guests will enjoy this unique take on the traditional deviled egg!
Jeanne & Ed’s Party Eggs With No Mayo. Just Mustard.
Prep Time: 15 minutes (with hard-boiled eggs) / Servings: 24
- 12 hard-boiled eggs (see How To Boil a Perfect Egg)
- 1/3 cup Green Mountain Mustard of your choice (We used Deli Dirt Everything Bagel Mustard)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Paprika (for garnish)
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add mustard, vinegar, and salt. Mix well.
- Pipe yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving.