With holiday entertaining looming in the no-so-distant future, it's time to gather ideas for sharable party foods that will impress. Our savory cheesecake recipes are a sophisticated alternative to traditional party dips. Served with crackers of any kind, they make a beautiful presentation. The corn relish cheesecake has a bit of a spicy kick to it, while the tomato artichoke version is milder with a creamy richness.
CORN RELISH SAVORY CHEESECAKE
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cherith Valley Hot 'n Spicy Corn Relish
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions (tops only), chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cream together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Pour into well-greased 6-inch springform pan or oven safe baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees fro 45-60 minutes, until center is firm.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.
Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta Savory Cheesecake
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar Elki Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- Beat cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in bruschetta and cheese.
- Place in a 6-inch spring form pan or in a small baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-60 minutes, until center is firm.
- Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit for an hour in the oven with door closed.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan cheese and chopped red bell pepper.
- Serve with crackers.